IUPUI students, staff and faculty submitted 1,595 items to IUPUI ScholarWorks during the 2014-2015 academic year. Not bad. We're excited to see the repository grow. I suspect that we'll surpass 6,000 items before the month of September ends.
During that year we also saw a 25% increase in unique visits and a 12% increase in page views--in fact, April 2015 was our busiest month of all time: 26, 880 page views.
We have a short list of "old stand bys" that drive a large portion of our web traffic, but (from time to time) I also like to look at recent submissions to see what's hot. These are new works that are attracting a lot of recent web traffic--while that's no guarantee that people will continue to search for these items, someone is looking for them now and we're glad that IUPUI ScholarWorks can make them discoverable.
Here's the list of the current top ten most viewed items submitted in the 2014-2015 academic year:
- Srinivas, P., Faiola, A. (2014, April 11). Smartphone Dependency and Consciousness: Observing Flow in the Everyday Life. Poster session presented at IUPUI Research Day 2014, Indianapolis, Indiana. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/5317 (Over 490 views).
- Coates, H. L., Muilenburg, J., Whitmire, A. L. (2015). Promoting sustainable research practices through effective data management curricula. Presented at the meeting of the Association of College and Research Libraries, Portland, OR. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/6043 (Over 200 views)
- Chattopadhyay, D., & Bolchini, D. (2014). Understanding Visual Feedback in Large-Display Touchless Interactions: An Exploratory Study. [Research Report] IUPUI Scholar Works, Indiana University. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/5419 (Over 190 views)
- Albrecht, D.A., Christian, B.T., MacKie, P., Yoder, K.K. (2014, April 11). Differences in Dopamine Function in Fibromyalgia. Poster session presented at IUPUI Research Day 2014, Indianapolis, Indiana. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/5260 (Over 180 views)
- Maxey, H. L.; Norwood, C. W. (2014) Indiana Mental Health Workforce; Indiana University: Health Workforce Studies Program. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/5435 (Over 160 views)
- Rooney, P., Osili, U., Thayer, A., Baranowski, G., Hayat, A., Davis Kalugyer, A., Hyatte, C. (2014). The 2014 U.S. Trust ® Study of High Net Worth Philanthropy. Lilly Family School of Philanthropy. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/6360 (Over 140 views)
- Al-Angari, N. (2015). Effects of various thicknesses on load to fracture of posterior CAD/CAM lithium disilicate glass ceramic crowns subjected to cyclic fatigue. Thesis, IU School of Dentistry. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/6495 (Over 130 views)
- Norwood, C.W.; Maxey, H. L..; Kelley, Tracie M. (2014). Policy Report: 2013 Indiana Physician Workforce, Indiana University: Health Workforce Studies Program. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/5738 (Over 130 views)
- Ye, N. (2014). Comparison between high-resolution aerial imagery and lidar data classification of canopy and grass in the NESCO neighborhood, Indianapolis, Indiana. Thesis, Department of Geography, School of Liberal Arts. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/5276 (Over 130 views)
- Wallis, J.L., Sapir, L., Harries, D., Petrache, H.I., Ray, B.D. (2014, April 11). 1H NMR of Deep Eutectic Solvents. Poster session presented at IUPUI Research Day 2014, Indianapolis, Indiana. http://hdl.handle.net/1805/5172 (Over 128 views)