- Find Articles & More
- Find Books & More
- Guides to Research
- Information Literacy
- Digital Scholarship
- Patron Services
- Room Reservations
- Interlibrary Loan
- Faculty Support
- Also in the Library
- About Us
- Library Hours
- Library Policies
- Need Help?
Indianapolis Historic Preservation Commission
830 Broadway, Everson/Noelke House, 1990
Indiana Oxygen Company, 351 East St., n.d.
Epstein House, 534 Fletcher Ave., 1991
1322 N. College Ave., Tilford-Hadley House, 1975
709 Lexington Ave., 1978
Maisoll-Peake House, 525 Lord St., 1991
In 2011, the Indianapolis Historic Preservation Commission granted the IUPUI Herron Art Library permission to digitize their image collection of historically significant areas and structures of Marion County, Indiana. This collection, the Indianapolis Historic Preservation Commission Collection, contains information and images of Indianapolis properties located within these designated historic districts. Searching through this collection the user will enjoy connections to many of the IUPUI University Library’s digital image collections such as the Turners, the Recorder, the City Directories, and the Indiana Artists Collection. In order to provide a sense of location within the Indianapolis area, the records within this collection provide links to the IUPUI University Library Sanborn Maps and the Indiana Landmarks' Collections as well as to the Google Maps Street view.
This collection is powered by CONTENTdm ®
Last updated by andjsmit on 02/14/2014