- Find Articles & More
- Find Books & More
- Research a Topic
- Information Literacy
- Digital Scholarship
- Patron Services
- Room Reservations
- Interlibrary Loan
- Faculty Support
- Also in the Library
- About Us
- Library Hours
- Library Policies
Group Study Room Policies
1.Students are allowed up to 4 hours per day in up to 2 hour blocks.
2. Rooms may be reserved up to 60 days in advance
3. Rooms may be re-assigned if group members have not arrived with 15 minutes of their reservation start time.
4. All group members must agree to the reservation. Reservations may be cancelled if a user informs us that they did not agree, or were not made aware of a reservation that includes them. Cancellation notifications will be emailed to all members if a reservation is cancelled for any reason.
5. No drinks without lids.
6. Rooms are not soundproof, so NO shouting and NO loud audio that may be heard outside the room and disturb others.
7. Do not leave personal belongings unattended; unattended items may be removed by building security upon the request of a group wishing to use the room. To report unattended items, call 274-0472.
8. All students are expected to leave the room in the same condition they found it.
9. Individuals/Groups with fewer students than the minimum specified on the door will be required to relocate if a larger group requests the room. No holding rooms for group members who step out longer than 10 minutes.
10. Students must report to Computer Consultants any defect in equipment or damage to University Library property immediately.
Last updated by andjsmit on 05/23/2011