ROOMS ARE TO BE VACATED 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE BUILDING CLOSES.
- Users are allowed to reserve rooms up to 12 hours per week.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 60 days in advance
- Reservations may be cancelled and rooms re-assigned if an individual or group has not arrived with 15 minutes of their reservation start time to allow others an opportunity to use the space.
- All group members must agree to the reservation. Reservations may be cancelled if a user informs us that they did not agree, or were not made aware of a reservation that includes them.
- Drink containers must have lids.
- Rooms are not soundproof, so NO shouting and NO loud audio that may be heard outside the room and disturb others.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended; unattended items may be removed by building security upon the request of a group wishing to use the room. To report unattended items, call 274-0472.
- All room users are expected to leave the room in the same condition they found it and place all trash in receptacles.
- Individuals/Groups with fewer members than the minimum specified on the door will be required to relocate if a larger group requests the room. No holding rooms for group members who step out longer than 10 minutes.
- Students must report to Computer Consultants any defect in equipment or damage to University Library property immediately.
NOTE: Room 4120C has been designated as a disaster recovery (DR) room for Global NOC operations, and is subject to relinquishment at any time for this purpose. Room users may be asked to vacate the room by UL staff, and reservations for the room cancelled as needed for this purpose.