- Find Articles & More
- Find Books & More
- Research a Topic
- Information Literacy
- Digital Scholarship
- About Us
- Library Hours
- Library Policies
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics - A variety of transportation statistics in full text format.
- Energy Information Administration: Data and Statistics - Statistical information on all sources of energy. Tables are divided into geography, fuel types, sector, price, etc.
Federal Highway Administration Electronic Reading Room - An excellent site for full statistics on numerous categories concerning road and highway information.
- FedStats - "Provides access to the full range of official statistical information produced by the Federal Government without having to know in advance which Federal agency produces which particular statistic. With convenient searching and linking capablilties to more than 100 agencies that provide data and trend information on such topics as economic and population trends, crime, education, health care, aviation safety, energy use, farm production and more, FedStats is your one location for access to the full breadth of Federal statistical information."
- NASA Constants and Equations for Calculations - A variety of equations, calculations, and constants concerning planetary, interplanetary, and aeronautical subjects.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration - National Center for Statistics & Analysis - NCSA is responsible for providing a wide range of analytical and statistical support to NHTSA and the traffic safety community, through data collection, analysis, and crash investigation activities.
- NIST Physical Reference Data
- NIST Chemistry WebBook
- NSF Division of Science Resources Statistics - Science and Engineering Statistics - "Publications, data, and analyses about the nation's science and engineering resources."
- Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT) - "A comprehensive and integrated system of information about the employment, educational and demographic characteristics of scientists and engineers in the United States."
- Statistical Abstract of the United States - The electronic version of the handy print resource kept behind the reference desk in the University Library. It contains statistics on hundreds of different subjects.
- WebCASPAR - "The WebCASPAR database provides easy access to a large body of statistical data resources for science and engineering (S&E) at U.S. academic institutions."
Last updated by csomaley on 03/19/2010