CAN'T CONNECT?

Special Collections

School of Dentistry Records, 1934-2003



UA 035
Qty.: 14.0 c.f. (14 cartons)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

The IU School of Dentistry was created in 1925 from the Indiana Dental College, a private, proprietary school established in Indianapolis in the nineteenth century. In 1933 the school moved to its present location with the completion of a new school building.

Last updated by bburk on 05/26/2009

School of Continuing Education Records, 1958-2011


UA 032
16.4 c.f. (14 cartons and 4 document boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Purdue University in Indianapolis originally offered credit and non-credit courses to non-traditional students focusing on updating engineering and technical training. With the formation of IUPUI these courses continued at the 38th Street campus administered by the Continuing Education Office, with closer coordination with other campus schools. The IUPUI Division of the School of Continuing Studies was created in 1975 with the system-wide creation of the IU School of Continuing Studies, with the approval of an external degree program.

Records include correspondence, reports, publications, and other materials.

ACCESS

Last updated by bburk on 10/13/2013

Sagamore (Indianapolis, Ind.) Records, 1971-2005



UA 069
Qty.: 3.0 c.f. (2 document boxes and 3 flat boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/20/2009

Purdue University. Indianapolis Campus Records, 1941-1976



UA 060
Qty.: 13.4 c.f. (13 cartons and 1 document box)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/20/2009

Polis (Project On-Line Indianapolis Study) Center Records, 1991-2001



UA 023
50 c.f. (49 cartons, 3 document boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/20/2009

Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Life and Dean of Students Records, 1962-2008



UA 049
82.0 c.f. (49 cartons and 76 document boxes and 7 flat boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/20/2009

Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Studies Records, 1958-1996



UA 037
23 c.f. (23 cartons)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Indiana University established the office of Vice President and Dean, Research and Advanced Studies in 1965. After the creation of IUPUI an Associate Dean for Research and Advanced Studies at IUPUI reported to the Chancellor as Dean of the Office of Sponsored Programs.

Last updated by bburk on 03/20/2009

Office of the Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance Records, 1948-2004



UA 046
72.0 c.f. (40 cartons and 85 document boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/20/2009

Office of International Affairs Records, 1961-2003


UA 050
Qty.: 49.5 c.f. (40 cartons, 22 document boxes, 1 large flat box, 1 small flat box)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/20/2009