CAN'T CONNECT?

Special Collections

Herron School of Art and Design Records, 1902-2004

UA 026
78.8 c.f. (76 cartons, 1 document box, and 10 flat boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

The Herron School of Art and Design has provided instruction in both fine and commercial art since 1902. Founded by the Art Association of Indianapolis as part of the John Herron Art Institute, the school became part of the Indiana University system in 1967 and one of the schools of IUPUI in 1969. The school's faculty, students, and alumni have won several prestigious awards and gained national recognition for their work. The school was located in buildings at 16th and Pennsylvania Streets until 2005, when it moved into Eskenazi Hall on the IUPUI campus.

Records include correspondence, minutes, reports, newsletters, exhibition programs and promotional material, publications, videotapes, and glass slides.

ACCESS

Last updated by bburk on 07/15/2013

Goals and Objective Committee Records, 1966-1985


UA 088
9.0 c.f. (9 cartons)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/02/2009

Dept. of Occupational Therapy Records, 1927-1976


UA 056
2.4 c.f. (3 document boxes, 3 flat boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/02/2009

Copyright Management Center Records, 1993-2007


UA 089
Qty.: 16.0 c.f. (16 cartons)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/02/2009

Indiana University-Purdue University Columbus Records, 1950-2001

UA 051
31.4 c.f. (31 cartons and 1 document box)
[Printer-friendly version]

 


ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/20/2009

Enrollment Services Records, 1968-1996


UA 068
Qty.: 0.8 c.f. (2 document boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/02/2009

Testing

Last updated by bburk on 08/06/2008

American Association of University Professors (AAUP). IUPUI (Campus) Chapter Records, 1961- 1977


UA 070
Qty.: 2.0 c.f. (2 cartons)
[Printer-friendly version ]

ABSTRACT

The American Association of University Professors is a national organization of university faculty with chapters among faculty at many American colleges and universities. A chapter resided on the Indiana University-Indianapolis campus, and continued as the IUPUI chapter after the creation of IUPUI in 1969.

Last updated by bburk on 03/02/2009

Collections

The collections listed are only a portion of the materials held by the Ruth Lilly Special Collections and Archives, and additional collections are added on a continuing basis. For a complete listing of collections, contact Special Collections and Archives through Ask an Archivist.

Catalog-level information about each of the collections can be found in IUCAT, Indiana University Libraries' online catalog.

Guides:

Last updated by lcalvert on 12/18/2014