- Find Articles & More
- Find Books & More
- Guides to Research
- Information Literacy
- Digital Scholarship
- Patron Services
- Room Reservations
- Interlibrary Loan
- Faculty Support
- Also in the Library
- About Us
- Library Hours
- Library Policies
- Need Help?
Each fall and spring semester, free EndNote classes are available at IUPUI through the UITS Training and Education STEPS-Instructor led Workshops . A Beginners EndNote and an Advanced EndNote class are usually offered. See below for detailed information about these classes:
EndNote: The Basics
See IT Training & Education EndNote: The Basics for upcoming workshops and to register.
This presentation provides an introduction and overview of EndNote focusing on producing more efficient and effective bibliographies, Participants will learn to:
- Capture citation/bibliographic information
- Use word processing programs to reformat your in-text citations and bibliographies
- Use a wide variety of style formats
You must be familiar with Microsoft Word in order to get the most out of this workshop.
See IT Training & Education EndNote: Advanced for upcoming workshops and to register.
This presentation will demonstrate advanced techniques of managing and customizing EndNote libraries. Participants will:
- Work with Cite While You Write: using footnotes, adding information to citations
- Manipulate your EndNote library: term lists, complex searching of libraries
- Make global changes to text
- Link references to files (full text) or Web resources
- Modify or create import filters
- Create or modify output styles
- Modify or create reference types
The following workshops are suggested prerequisites to this workshop: EndNote: The Basics
Getting Started with Endnote
These workshops are customized for the medicine and health fields, and are presented by IUSM Libraries.
Available by appointment for IUPUI students, faculty, and staff. These sessions can be customized to focus on your specific Endnote questions and needs ranging from beginning to advanced levels. You can make an individual appointment or we can meet with a group of people.
Willie Miller, University Library (firstname.lastname@example.org) 274-7365
Carole Gall, Medical Library (email@example.com) 274-1411
Free webinars taught by Endnote trainers. Classes range from beginner to advanced. Click here to register.
Last updated by wmmiller on 01/12/2011