IUPUI University welcomes long-serving colleague Ms. Tanika Scott into a new leadership role as the library’s Director of Development. Since 2016, Ms. Scott has:
- Coordinated the library’s annual giving campaign
- Liaised with the library’s Community Board of Advocates and served in the role of Secretary for that body
- Oversaw donor stewardship and recognition initiatives, including events
- Created and managed distribution of development-related library communications
- Tracked and reported on philanthropic giving to the library
Prior to her work with University Library, Ms. Scott served in a similar role, as Development Services Coordinator for the School of Engineering & Technology. She also spent four years with the Office of Alumni Relations, where she coordinated alumni programs and events, maintained records related to donor engagement, and supervised student employees.
Ms. Scott’s educational background, which includes marketing and events management, effectively positions her to coordinate development outreach on behalf of the library. She is also in the process of completing a Master’s of Philanthropic Studies degree with the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy.